It’s that time for great, festive fun this fall. With Halloween just around the corner, it’s important to be innovative for that spectacular Halloween Party, and you’ll be amazed to know that your party could be the envy of your neighborhood and around friends, even for the fraction of the cost. So, instead of spending tons of money for just one night of fun, why not be innovative with cheaper decoration ideas, which can make an even better party than one that costs a lot more with decorations? And furthermore, with keeping in mind all of costs associated with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve, it will be a lot smarter to find ways to be creative and innovative in order to save for this festive occasion.
So without further ado, the following are amazing ways to produce that incredible Halloween party for the fraction of the cost:
1. Making Your Own Fog Machine – With the use of a slow cooker, dry ice, and warm water, you can make great fog. You must wear gloves in handling dry ice to prevent burning of your hands. Fill up the slow cooker halfway with warm water, and set the slow cooker on high. Next, break up the dry ice with a hammer, and place small pieces of it into the slow cooker. It’s best to have the slow cooker into a small cauldron or a pumpkin.
2. Pumpkin Patch – Getting pumpkins of different sizes can be used as a cauldron, place into other different areas of the house, on the table, along the porch, etc. You can also fill up with candy as well.
3. Tombstone Settings – Use gray or white paper, and cut into tombstone shapes. Write riddles, rhymes, or other things to liven up the party with laughter.
4. Cobwebs and Spiders – String up green and/or white cobwebs around the house. Also, place plastic spiders in different places on the cobwebs.
5. Shop at Dollar Store Outlets or clearance areas at other stores – You can get very cheap items for decorations at different dollar store outlets, or at arts, crafts, and party stores on clearance to create decorations, like different types of paper, party hats, etc.
6. Creating Trick-O-Treat Bags – Buy small size paper sacks, and decorate them using orange, white, and black markers, and pencils. Also, fill the bags halfway with candy. Place on the table.
7. Use of black plastic bags- You can use black plastic bags for different things. You can cut it open and tape it to the wall, table, on areas on the porch, etc. You can stick different types of decoration on it on the walls and other areas.